Tuesday, January 1, 2019

A woefully long time away

I am ashamed to see how long it has been since I have posted here.  I guess with the popularity of Facebook I have been lax in blogging. 
I will try better this year though I make no guarantees. 

  We just finished redoing our bathroom. When I get the new curtains hung maybe I will get my camera out to get some photos to share. It is a very small bathroom and to some the color may be dull, but we like it. 

 There are so many other things on our to do list. It has gotten incredibly long over time. I do hope that we will conquer some of the projects though.  Always seems to be something else to take up our time.

I do wish all of you a very happy, healthy new year!  Praying each of us will experience God's blessing throughout the year.

Until next time!

No comments: