Sunday, December 11, 2016

A Christmas giveaway - the Winner


And the winner is......NancyJo.  I had my granddaughter pick a number between 1-5 since there were 5 comments. She chose number 4.
I will get your book out to you tomorrow morning! Thanks for playing everyone and and I wish you all a most Merry and blessed Christmas!



I have a friend who wrote this great book called "Christmas in the Kennel ".  It is wonderful for children or anyone who loves animals.  I got a copy to have for my grandchildren.
 I thought it would be a great time to give a copy away. So if you are interested just leave  a comment here on my blog and you'll be entered.  What could be simpler than that?
You can find this book on Amazon. I just found out they lowered the price just  in time for gift giving.
I will only have this open until the 16th as I want to get it to the lucky winner in time for Christmas.
Thanks and Good luck!

6 comments:

...Lady In Red, Peggy said...

How cool is that? I would love to win this for my Grandchildren.
Thanks so much for the Opportunity to participate!
Hope you and yours have a Very Merry Christmas!

Love and Hugs,
Peggy Smith

Unknown said...

Sounds like a cute book! Thank you for the opportunity. Merry Christmas <3

Linda B said...

This would be a wonderful gift. I love Christmas books - for both children and adults. My DIL works with an animal rescue here in east Texas, so anything with animals is super special. Thanks for offering the giveaway. Merry Christmas!

Nancy Jo said...




Denise, what a nice giveaway. I could read it to Kitty for Christmas. So of course I would like to be in your drawing.
Nancy Jo

GinghamGirl said...

What a wonderful giveaway, Denise!! Thanks for sharing with all of us :)

Nancy Jo said...


Denise,
Thank you sooo much! How exciting. I love books and will keep it always.
Hugs Nancy Jo