Here are a few pictures of the end result of my organizing.
Sorry if they are a little blurry. Used my tablet instead of my camera.
Spent some time on Pinterest, a lot of time actually, to get some ideas on what would work best for me.
It feels so good to have everything sorted and clean and organized. Always much happier when I can get a handle on clutter. It is an ongoing battle but hopefully this start will help me prevail.
Of course, once I get one room done it always prompts to pick another and start. I feel like I had a productive day.
Going to go rest as I seem to be battling the start of something. Always begins with a sore throat. So, I'm off to get some lemon and honey tea.



1 comment:
Denise,
Your pantry looks nice. I have a smaller version of that. Just stocked it up yesterday. I like to have a good backup, especially this time of year.
Yes I have read and have several Gladys Taber books. My Aunt Glenda made her a pair of slippers years ago and received a nice thank you note from her. I have the note, its from 1961. Hand written.
The darling slippers are a special joy on a zero day. What a winter! I love the color and they are so warm and cozy.
Bless you
Gladys Taber.
So hope you are feeling better.
Nancy Jo
Post a Comment