Saturday, November 2, 2013

My oh My!

Well, I guess it is clear that I am not a very faithful blogger.  Would love to do better but just can't seem to make it a priority.  For you faithful few who follow me I will try to do better.

 Thought I'd share some photos I have of my fall decorations around the house.  The hutch belonged to my mother and I have decided I will decorate it for each season.  The little black chair on the right was her high chair.  :)


 This second one is a bit blurry. I guess my hand was a bit shaky.
Until next time!

2 comments:

Nancy Jo said...


Denise,
Look at you, posting on your blog, I do check now and then, so surprise!
Pretty hutch, and of course I love the little highchair.
Nancy Jo

ladybug loves lilacs said...

Can't catch you off guard can I? Thanks for stopping by Nancy Jo! :)