Saturday, May 18, 2013

Loving Springtime

Well, I see by the date of my last post over a month has past since I have been here.
But life has been busy and so have I.

 I went on a little trip over Mother's day to attend my youngest granddaughter, Emily's, dedication.  I loved spending time with her and her big sister and their parents too of course.   ;)

My sweetheart took me shopping for some plants to spruce up our flower garden.   We purchased a peony, a bleeding heart and a new rose bush.  I also found a fuschia  for hanging.    I had bought some impatiens and geraniums the day before to brighten up the front porch.
Love the effect of all the pretties.

I have been cleaning and de cluttering for some time now to prepare for my dad to come stay with us.  I am looking forward to having him here.  It has helped me to get motivated to get things pared down.  I started quite some time ago but this has helped to get me jump started again.  LOL!

Have a nice beef stew on the stove for supper.  Starting to smell very good in here!

Until next time.....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is Holly from Farmgirls connection! Time flies when you're having fun- huh? ♥

ladybug loves lilacs said...

Holly,
Yes it does and you can see that I certainly need to update my blog don't I? LOL! Thanks for stopping by to visit.