To celebrate Spring which seems to be so long in coming to my house, I am going to have a Spring Fling giveaway. This will be a quick one and end on the 17th so I can get the package out to the winner by the 1st day of Spring on the 20th!
To give you a hint as to what will be included in the package. If you like to read or to do hand embroidery then you won't be disappointed! I have also added a few other things to brighten up your Spring.
If you'd like to be included just leave me a comment and I will put your name in the hat.
Hope you all are enjoying the warmer weather soon!
Until next time!

16 comments:
Hi Denise,
Sounds like my kind of drawing, would love to be entered.
Hope all is well in your busy world.
Nancy Jo
I love to embroider. Please sign me up for this giveaway.
Marie E Listopad
MJF #5142
Hi Denise, I am so ready for Spring, and you are just making it a little more enticing :)! Thank you for that!
Big Hugs,
Ruth
Hi Denise,
Sure need a "Spring Fling" . . . please enter me in your drawing!
Thanks so much for the opportunity!
CJ
Sooooo ready for spring!
Sun is out here but air still pretty cool!
Hugs,
Linda
Oh! Yes, please enter me for drawing :)
Thank you!
Linda
Please enter me in the drawing. I would love to start a new embroidery project.
Please add me. I am wanting to start embroidering. Deborah
I am ready for Spring too. And I need--really need-- to start in on my embroidery again. I am so remiss. Push me please.
Add me to you entrants.
MaryBeth
Hi Denise,
Thanks for bringing me to your blog,I never have been here,it is nice. I need to do one one of these days.
Please sign me up for your Spring giveaway,
Thank you and have a good day.
darlene
Hi Denise~
Spring here in the mountains means the Hummingbirds will be coming soon, I love them and await anxiously for their arrival every year.
Please sign me up too for your Spring Fling Give Away, I am sure your package will put a smile on the face of who ever wins it. Thank you for your sweetness.
Hugs,
Debbie
Would love to be entered in this drawing as well. And welcome back to blogging :)
Thanks for doing a giveaway! Please enter me.
Hi Denise :)
Thank you for having a giveaway. Please enter me :)
Sharon
So glad everyone is signing up!
Thank you all for joining in. :)
I could use a spring surprise, im in lady.
Post a Comment