This is my first post on my new blog and I thought I would write about the season I love the best. Today has been just about perfect in temperature and sunshine. I was noticing that it seems most of our leaves turn and fall off all in the same week here. Seems when October's bright blue skies have left us so have just about all the leaves. We have some turning now and the colors are gorgeous. I adore this time of year because the weather is warm enough to be outside yet cool enough for hot drinks and a good book or movie in the evenings.
The apple cider is not ready here yet at the farmer's market just up the road but when it is we will be sure to stock up so we can enjoy it throughout the winter months.
I was trimming back some of the roses and bittersweet bush yesterday. It will be sometime before that is ready to clip and bring in to decorate the rooms with a bit of the outdoors. I love to use it to decorate for Thanksgiving.
I hope you all are enjoying a lovely Sunday afternoon where you are.
God bless,
ladybugloveslilacs
No comments:
Post a Comment